The natural beauty of the Gulf Coast draws in people from all over the world. A unique way to explore this beauty is paddle boarding. Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) will give you unparalleled access to some of the most amazing spots in existence on Siesta Key. A paddleboard will allow you to explore stunningly beautiful areas that would be otherwise inaccessible. The sights you’ll experience while paddling the crystal clear waters, both in the water and on land are simply breathtaking.
In addition, Paddle Boarding has become much more popular on Siesta Key because it offers so many more benefits. Benefits such as:
- SUP is something the whole family can enjoy. Paddleboarding is a family-friendly activity that all ages and skill levels can do. It’s an incredibly easy sport to pick up and loved from children to seniors. If you’re looking for a great way to spend an afternoon with the family, SUP is a wonderful choice!
- SUP can be done alone or with a group. It can be a tranquil outing or a social gathering. Paddleboarding allows you to unplug from the stresses of daily life and gives you access to scenic, serene paddling spots. There’s no better way to refresh and recharge. Or if you want to have a social gathering that is a fun way to hang out – SUP is a perfect choice on a beautiful day.!
- SUP is great for mental health. Physically, paddleboarding gives you a great full-body workout. It’s an excellent activity for cardiovascular health and core strengthening. Plus mentally, it provides an effective outlet for stress management. Paddleboarding allows you to unplug from the stresses of daily life and gives you access to scenic, serene paddling spots. There’s no better way to refresh and recharge.
- You can bring your dog! Many SUP ridders teach their dogs to stand on the board while they cruise the waterways!
- It’s an inexpensive outdoor activity. SUP doesn’t require expensive lift tickets, high-priced travel arrangements, or costly gear to participate. Siesta Key Ride & Paddle offers all types of rates to fit every budget.
Paddle Board Rentals Siesta Key
Since 1995, Ride & Paddle has been Sarasota and Siesta Key’s largest fun rental business and now we are the most convenient. The same great equipment and service, upgraded so you spend more time outside and less time in the shop. Contact us today or Book Online! Call 941-346-1797
Experience nature up close by being on the water in Siesta Key. Whether you want to paddle the Little Sarasota Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, or someplace near where you’re staying, we can make it happen. We deliver and pick up Siesta Key. It is just that simple. Contact us today or Book Online! Call 941-346-1797