SIESTA KEY BIKE RENTALS
If you’re looking for bike rentals in Siesta Key, Florida or the Sarasota, Florida area, you’ve come to the right place. Ride & Paddle from Siesta Sports Rentals has been serving Sarasota and its surrounding areas with beach bikes, beach chairs, and other beach gear since 1995. We provide bike rentals of all types for the whole family, including bikes for children and adults. And don’t forget that we also offer paddle boards and kayak rentals, too!
We offer free delivery for your rentals anywhere on Siesta Key, and we can deliver and pick up at other Sarasota locations for a small fee.
Visit Siesta Key by Bike!
Ride & Paddle bike rentals are a great way to take in the beauty of Sarasota’s coast and make the most of your Siesta Key vacation. We offer bike rentals for all levels of riders, from kid-sized bikes perfect for little ones learning how to ride to adult-sized bikes made for the road or the beach. There is no better way to enjoy the Florida sunshine than by exploring our beautiful beaches on two wheels!
Bike Rentals to Choose From
- Beach Cruisers (single speed) for sand and street riding
- Geared Bikes (21 speed Trek Hybrid) street only
- Road Bikes (Trek Alpha 1.1)
- Adult trikes
- Children’s bikes
- Bikes with child seats
- Bike trailers (also known as kiddie karts)
Locks, helmets, and baskets (while supplies last) are included with rentals upon request.
Want bikes ready and waiting for you and your entire family? Book online for over a day rental, and we’ll deliver them and pick them up. You won’t waste any of your time in the sun! Read more about each type of bike here.
Great Places to Ride
Siesta Key and the surrounding Sarasota areas have some great places to ride. Here are some of our favorite spots to enjoy your Siesta Key bike rental.
- Ride around Siesta Key village and enjoy over 100 stores, cafes, and fun points of interest. Siesta Key village hosts plenty of fun events throughout the year—like art and music festivals—so you’re sure to find something fun along your ride.
- Grab a few of our road bikes and take a nice long ride along the Legacy Trail bike path, a 14-mile stretch of asphalt-paved recreational trail that extends from Sarasota to Venice. For a short ride, start in South Siesta Key and ride up to Sarasota. If you’re up for a longer, more challenging trek, start in Siesta Key and ride down to Venice for the day.
- While you’re riding the Legacy Trail, stop and check out Oscar Scherer State Park to add some solitude and beauty to your challenging ride.
Reserve Your Siesta Key Bike Rental Today!
If you’re ready to enjoy Siesta Key, Florida by bike, reserve yours today! We have all the equipment you need for a fun day on the trails, and all for a great price.
Delivery is free on Siesta Key. For all other locations, we charge a delivery fee. See the FAQ page for delivery pricing and tips on frame type selection and sizing. If you book for a day or less and want them delivered, you will be charged the three-day rental rate.
Our Other Services
Don’t forget to check out our other beach gear for your Siesta Key, Florida vacation. We offer paddle boards and kayak rentals, or beach gear if you’re interested in a nice relaxing day at Turtle Beach or another more secluded beach in the area. You can even rent scooters or scooter cars with us, too!
Copyright © 2019. Ride & Paddle. All rights reserved.
6551 Midnight Pass Road. Siesta Key, Florida Phone: 941-346-1797
*No Online Booking or Delivery
Some photos used under a creative commons license. Some by Don Johnson & Some by Dawn Bear.